Friday, September 19, 2008

1st Flag Football Game









Braxton signed up to play flag football this year. He was really excited to have his coach call him and start practice. So we waited and waited for his coach to call, finally someone from the league called Rory and asked if he would like to coach, so of course he did and they have had alot of fun. They had some problems with the uniforms and had to postpone the first game, but they were finally able to play today. Braxton thinks Football is Great!! He got 2 touch downs today, but they lost their first game.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad to see you're still blogging. I was getting worried there for awhile. Looks like Braxton's been having fun with football and scouts.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

That boy is just way too athletic! We need to have another bowling night soon. We miss you guys!

Theresa Fisher said...

I can't believe how big kids can be when you are not there daily. It looks like he is really enjoying football. I need you to email me when you get a minute. I am in the RS Presidency and have a few questions that I know you can answer for me. THANKS!:) My email is theresa1066@gmail.com