Braxton and his buddies. George Harrison (Jacob) Basketball Player (Zeke), Homeless Guy (Joseph) and Storm Trooper (Braxton). When they got home their bags were so heavy they could hardly carry them!
Our works of art.
Last night we carved pumpkins after Braxton's Arrow of Light Ceremony. We are not very creative when it comes to pumpkin carving, but Brax enjoys doing the carving, not so much the cleaning out of the pumpkins, so Rory always does most of the cleaning out of the pumpkins. On Halloween day our school had class parties and then we went to see Granparents, then to our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat at the church, followed by Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. Busy night. but lot's of fun! Braxton was a Star Wars - Storm Trooper. We couldn't find a costume we liked so I made him one and it turned out pretty good.
Print Page



2 comments:
Oh my heck... You made his costume?? You guys are so creative! So Your cousin's fireside was Awesome, but I've been dying to know... did he really tie his shorts???
I love your blog!! I can't believe Braxton is so grown up. Brock looks great as well. BTW if you want to read something funny, in my blog go to blog archives and click on June and read "Dream among Dreams" with a picture of Brad Pitt. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment