flying up into the chamber.
March 10, 2009
Friday we took the day off from work and went on a mini-vacation to Ogden for the night. Ever since Rory and I went to the iFLY Braxton has been wanting to go, so we all went. When we got there it was pretty busy and we had to wait. Finally we went into the instruction room watched a video and then got our training for our flight. After the training we went and got dressed. Our group was pretty big, three families, a total of 10 people. We had the same instructor that we had in February and he even remembered us. We had a great time flying and Braxton had such a good time that he wants to take Brock with us next time he comes home. There was a nice guy that took these photos for us, we really appreciated it!



1 comment:
Hey that flying looks like a blast.
I think Opening Day Baseball is jinxed, maybe it's that Wright guy I'll have to ask him about it.
Post a Comment