Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Raging Waters!

Carter and Braxton.
Coming out of the wave pool.

Braxton on the slide.

Carter on the slide.
Monday, July 13, 2009
I took Braxton and his cousin Carter to Raging Waters for Dr. Horsley Day, their orthodontist. They both got in for free and I only had to pay $ 8.50, a great deal and the boys had a lot of fun. They swam and rode on the slides and I sat under a nice shade tree and read a book and took pictures of the boys having a good time. After swimming all day Dr. Horsley had a pizza dinner and drawing for prizes. The boys didn't win anything at the prize drawing, but we knew people who did win, so we were excited for them. It was a really fun day and we can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

crazycranefamily said...

I never saw Braxton there the entire day. There were so many people (most of which were sporting braces!) It was a lot of fun for us also!