Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Weekend at Home

Saturday morning we woke up to a nice cool morning and went outside to work in the yard. Rory trimmed our over grown bushes and put up our new shutters on the house. I painted our little bench I have by our front porch and squirted off all the dust on the house. The house looks great!
Sunday we tried Fondue for dinner. I'm having a YW Mother-Daughter Fondue Party soon, so I wanted to try it out and see how it all worked before hand. We had a fun time and learned a lot about the Fondue pots and what works best. The cheese Fondue was my favorite!

Braxton is going on a Scout back packing trip this next Friday and Saturday to Notch Lake. So we went and bought a back packing tent. Braxton and Rory figured out to put up the tent.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I can't believe Braxton is actually smiling in a picture! You need to do fondue more often :)