It was a great hotel and the Lion King was
in the hotel.
On 31st floor.
I think this was the only picture we have together.
This was after dinner at the House of Blues.
The Lion King was really good.
Our pictures inside the theatre didn't turn out.
The Mirage Volcano show.
This was after dinner at the House of Blues.
Our pictures inside the theatre didn't turn out.
Reminds me of the show Oceans 11.
They had a fun flower garden. The bears vests were made out of flowers.
Lady bug at the Venetian.
Snail at the Venetian.
We were exhausted and it was 105 degrees!
but it was also really hot!
Aug 12-16, 2009
This year for our 14th anniversary we took a trip to Las Vegas to see the Lion King and then we drove back to St. George to Tuchan to see Footloose. We had a great time alone together, which does not happen very often.



5 comments:
Has it been 14 years? Time flies doesn't it? I would love to see Lion King, I hear it is wonderful. Congrats on your anniversary.
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Congratulations on your anniversary!!
My mom gave me your blog address! How fun! Congrats on 14 years; it looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas!
Stefanie- I remember your wedding! Congratulations on taking the time to celebrate!Time sure flies by when you are having a great time. We were in Vegas the same time. I love the flowers at the Bellagio Hotel.Pam
Sounds like a nice trip! I want to hear about Footloose. Congratulations on 14 years!!!
Post a Comment