Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuckers Visit

October 24 - 30, 2009
We were lucky to have the Tuckers come and visit from Colordao for a week on their fall break.  We had a great time going to dinner at Applebee's, Stockton Cafe and Casa Del Rey and even cooking at home a couple of times.  Grandma Quinn cooked a yummy ham dinner when they arrived on Saturday and on Sunday I made pineapple sour cream enchiladas and chicken enchiladas.  Wednesday night we spent in Ophir and carved pumpkins, played games and watched a movie (The Adams Family Values). We had fun being together, but I noticed in my pictures that I only have pictures of the kids and none of G&G Quinn or the rest of the adults.


Makala & Braxton enjoying dinner at the Stockton Cafe.


Just finished dinner in Ophir.


Playing Twister.


Alyssa the Twister spinner.


Makala got the golf ball on the tee 3 times while we were in Ophir.
Not to many people are able to do this!


Digging out the pumpkins.


More digging out the guts.


Braxton's pumpkin.


Alyssa's pumpkin.


Makala's pumpkin.



All of the pumpkins together.

No comments: