The YW & YM from our ward went to the SL Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. Rory is the YM President and I am the 1st Counselor in the YW and Braxton is finally old enough to go with us, so we all were able to be there together as a family. Braxton was really excited to go and had a great first experience in the temple. We had 37 people in our group. Our group started with a short chapel session with the assistant matron of the Temple and she shared her testimony of the work we were doing for those who have been waiting to have their temple work done. We had a wonderful experience at the temple. After the temple we went to Chuck-a-rama for dinner, which the kids loved! It was a great night together.
Here is a picture of all of us just outside the Temple at Temple Square. It was dark when we got out.
I took this picture while we were waiting for everyone for the group photo. I thought it looked pretty cool.



No comments:
Post a Comment