The day Brock left to go home we wanted to do something fun before he left. The All-Star Lanes in Tooele just opened up a Laser Tag arena up stairs so we tried it out. We went kind of early so we were the only ones there, which was fun to have it all to ourselves. We played 3 games and the maze was a lot of fun. The first two games the guys played against each other and on the final game we played in teams, Rory and I against Brock and Braxton. This was a great family activity and almost any age can play. Here are some pictures of our games.
Geared up and ready to go.
Braxton entering the maze.
Braxton firing a shot
Brock getting ready for combat.
Rory trying to sneak up on Brock.
The family picture. This was the only family picture I got all Christmas. I've got to be better about getting a picture of all of us together.



No comments:
Post a Comment