Friday, January 29, 2010

Cowboy Chaps and Vests

Andrew and Ethan my two twin nephews in CA are having a Cowboy Birthday party next week, so I decided to make them each a set of chaps and a vest for their 5th birthday from Aunt Stefanie.  Here are a couple of pictures of them before I ship them off for their party. Hopfully they will send me some pictures of them wearing them.  I think they turned out pretty cute.

Andrew's with the A's

Ethan's with the E's.

Here is a picture of the Birthday Boy's in their Cowboy outfits.  They look really CUTE!!!  Andrew is on the left and Ethan on the right.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are SO CUTE! The boys are going to love them. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the party so they can wear them.

Mallory said...

You are so talented!!!

Michelle Jensen said...

Those are so cute, Good job!!!